A DIAMOND, CONCH PEARL AND CONCH SHELL BROOCH, BY TIFFANY & CO.
Designed as a conch pearl and conch shell chrysanthemum blossom, with circular-cut diamond petals and stem, to the pear-shaped diamond terminal, mounted in platinum
A TURQUOISE BEAD, ENAMEL AND GOLD NECKLACE,
BY JEAN SCHLUMBERGER, TIFFANY & CO.
Designed as a multi-strand turquoise torsade, spaced by five blue enamel plaques with sculpted 18k gold detail, mounted in 18k gold, 30 ins., may also be worn as two shorter necklaces of 16 and 14 ins.
A SAPPHIRE, EMERALD AND GOLD CUFF BRACELET,
Designed as a wide textured 18k gold hinged cuff, set with a series of oval cabochon sapphires, each within a cabochon emerald surround, 2 3/8 ins. diameter, 1¾ ins. width
A "MYSTERY-SET" SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND FLOWER BROOCH,
BY VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Designed as two calibré-cut sapphire and circular-cut diamond flower blossoms, with baguette and marquise-cut diamond accents, to the baguette-cut diamond stems and marquise-cut diamond leaves, mounted in platinum and 18k gold, 1967
...... is a New York City landmark and museum located in northern portion of Pelham Bay Park in The Bronx. Originally the Robert and Marie Lorillard Bartow House, the residence and estate date back to 1654. The Lords of the Manor of Pelham once owned the home which was later enlarged, renovated and remodeled in the Federal style. The current house was built between 1836 and 1842. Ownership of the house passed between the Bartow and Pell families until it was finally sold to the City of New York in 1888 by descendants of the Bartow family.