Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pride & Prejudice

Reminiscence

" I've struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment ..."


"Pride & Prejudice" was showing on TV and I could not resist but watching it all the way to the end. Once again, the movie unlocked the memory box of that summer in England ...

That was the summer of 2005, ... I visited Stourhead Garden at Wiltshire, the garden took my breath away. The architectures, gardens, the house ... it was so much like the description in Jane Austen's novels. Upon returned to London, it happened that "Pride & Prejudice" just opened, I went to see the movie. In the cinema, my company and I were utterly shocked to find out that one of the most dramatic scenes in the movie was filmed at Stourhead Garden! The movie came to NYC that year on Thanksgiving, I couldn't help but went to see the movie again.


Home

You might also like
Stourhead Garden

Hidcote Garden
Road


No comments:

Post a Comment