Thursday, July 5, 2012

New England Barn

Millbrook, New York.

Quintessential New England Barn

‎"LOST time is never found again." 
- Benjamin Franklin 

‎"PEOPLE grow through experience if they meet life 
honestly and courageously. 
This is how character is built." 
- Eleanor Roosevelt 

* Peeling paint gives this old red barn character.
 

Bondfire

"WHEN you arise in the morning, 
think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive 
- to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." 
- Marcus Aurelius


‎"TREES are beautiful in their peace, 
they are wise in their silence. 
They will stand after we are dust. 
They teach us, and we tend them." 

- Galeain ip Altiem MacDunelmor

“DON'T WALK in front of me; 
I may not follow. 
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. 
Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
- Albert Camus

... two majestic trees together for life

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment