Monday, June 7, 2010

So long, Takashimaya NY

A trace of sadness came upon me ...
this is the last month for Takashimaya NY

The first store that said YES to my
perfumed candle collection
and surprised me with a launching event

Takashimaya is my First Lover
First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity.
~ George Bernard Shaw ~

cases of Piper-Heidsieck champagne
beautiful small Hors d'Ĺ“uvr from Takashimaya's Tea house
Children's Aid Society endorsed the event
glam crowds from close and afar
and cash register 'ring ring ring'
everyone was smiling
it was a successful event!
I have the privilege to visit Takashimaya in Toyko and Singapore,
and my favorite is the one in New York City.


Another legend in Manhattan
It is tough to say goodbye to First Lover
but it is time to say goodbye
.
M
emories live on.


Home


1 comment:

  1. So sad to see Takashimaya go. A bigger insult that it is taken over by Forever 21. Wow.

    ReplyDelete