Monday, April 11, 2011

Color Palette from Tropical Garden

What a lovely color palette

During my recent visit at my brother and sister-in-law's house in Malaysia, roaming around their tropical garden was a daily ritual! I indulged myself taking many photographs of the garden; I came across this beautiful tropical plant .... the color palette reminds me of Barry Darr Dixon's room - what an exquisite room he designed! What a lovely color palette that even it came to my mind in Malaysia!

photograph courtesy from Barry Darr Dixon

Green and white stripe fabric on chairs
and, solid brown at the back of the chair!
Brilliant!

window treatement:
bamboo or seagrass shades
brown/ off white patterned drapery
Casual and yet elegant!

lots of white and natural palette
and carefully selected pieces
excellent for tropical

What a lovely room!
Home
You might also like
Tropical Garden

Martin Margiela

inspiration from the
Undersea World

[undersea+world.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christopher, I love the feeling this image gives also! I'm hoping you may also know the name of the fern growing from the underside of the Birds Nest fern.

    Thank-you, Owen.

    ReplyDelete