Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art oF Living - Kissing

Kissing is an Art.
As we were sitting together, suddenly there
came into her eyes a look that I had never seen
there before. My lips moved towards hers.
We kissed each other.
I can't describe to you what I felt at that moment.
It seemed to me that all my life had been narrowed
to one perfect moment of rosecoloured joy.

Oscar Wilde
1854 - 1900


Innocent kiss


With a kiss
let us set out for an unknown world.

Alfred de Musset
1818 - 1857


"When I tried to draw near,
you dissolved into air

before my lips could touch you."

George Sand
1804 - 1876



You may conquer with the sword,
but you are conquered by a kiss.

Daniel Heinsius
1580 -1655

A kiss is a lovely
trick designed by nature to stop speech
when words become superfluous.

Ingrid Bergman
1925 - 1982


Kissing power is stronger
than will power ...

Abigail Van Buren
b. 1918

A long, long kiss - a kiss of youth and love.

George Gordon, Lord Bryon
1788 - 1824

The moment eternal -
just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost
we clutch at the core,
while cheeks burn,
arms open, eyes shut,
and lips meet!

Robert Browning
1812 - 1889

Soul meets soul on lovers lips

Percy Bysshe Shelly
1792 - 1822


Home


You might also like this
Kissing Bench
Dinner 4 Two
Go Wild in Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment